Monday, September 17, 2007

Pour some sugar on me!

OH MY GOSH! I got to go to a Def Leppard concert!!!! It was so much fun! A friend won tickets and had extras and gave them to me and another friend so we could go! We had so much fun! Not only did we see Def Leppard, but we saw Foreigner and Styx too! OH MY GOSH! I think I screamed that so many times Friday night. What a blast.
I sang every Foreigner song, didn't know too many Styx songs, and scream/sang every Def Leppard song. I just can't say it enough times, it was so fun.
Then, the weekend (is there a such thing?) began. My 7 year old had a soccer game and pictures at 10 am. Then, my daughter wanted to go to the mall. Then, I had to take her to dance class, and then meet her downtown as she was dancing with the Pub Scouts. Then, off to the bowling alley, I had promised my 7 year old we'd bowl...he really enjoys it!
Then Sunday, was cleaning the house and trying to make a dent in the laundry.
Did I mention that I think I began having a mid life crisis (at 36...oh I mean 29?). I think I'll save that for another post, when I've thought through the many things floating around in my head.
Suffice it to say, the highlight of my weekend was the concert. I wish I could go again this weekend. No, I think that my friend and I will go Xtreme bowling...I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Sheesha said...

I can't believe I missed this....I'm not in the know! Another friend went too! Sounds like a blast.