Sunday, January 28, 2007

How can I Live....

Without a washing machine? I have four children, three of whom are boys...and my washing machine is leaking, as was the drain pipe. My One Tru Love isn't feeling well, so he is grumpy and mad that the washing machine decided to start to leak. Fourtunately, we found that the drain pipe thingy was leaking (for a while apparently) because of the washer leaking. I know, it probably doesn't make sense, but...at any rate...I am without a washing machine, and school tomorrow! I guess I'm making a run to the laundry mat. Lucky me.
I guess I should get used to life not being easy. It seems like there are monkey wrenches thrown in all of the time. If it's not some appliance, or hot water pipe, it's the car. I swear...it never ends. Ever. I wonder why we can't ever get ahead....that's why...it's always something. I'm whining I know, but, it just gets so old.
Back to the whole rigamarole tomorrow. Lucky for me and my finances, the boys guitar teacher is on his honeymoon, and we have no class, that will save me about $100. I really need it right now. But, back to the homework and getting up early, and fighting kids, and hopefully I will have a washing machine again...because did I mention...it's broken! I am more than a little stressed out about that.
Oh, I was reading Prevention magazine thing in the line at the grocery store today, and they were so kind as to tell me why I have a fat belly. It's because I am stressed. I'm not peri or post menopausal, too young for that, don't have high triglycerides or high blood pressure (actually, the blood pressure is low...go figure), but I am stressed. I guess, according to this very helpful (ha ha) article. All I need to do is find time for myself. Yeah right. That will stress me out as much as not having time for myself. It's just something else to do. I guess I'm in a whiny, victim mood this evening.
It just feels like life is rolling over me right now. It's a bit disheartening. But, look at the brightside. Payday is coming! Oh, but that will be gone before it gets here anyway.
Yep, I am DEFINITELY whining.

No comments: