Saturday, April 14, 2007

3 things meme (Thanks Trish)

Ok, here goes,

Three people who make me laugh:
1. just another mommy blog
2. four plus four equals ten
3. something about parenting

Three things I Love:
1. My One Tru Love
2. My kids
3. Being a mom

Three things I hate:
1. laundry
2. dishes
3. staff meetings

Three things I don't understand
1. Meanness
2. math
3. according to my 12 year old boy, my 12 year old boy

Three things on my desk:
1. Computer
2. C's inhaler
3. Reader's Digest

Three things I would like to do before I die:
1. Hold my grandchildren
2. Hold my great grandchildren
3. Have enough money

Three things I am doing right now:
1. Listening to SpongeBob on TV
2. Helping my daughter figure out her ride to the movies
3. Thinking

Three things I can do:
1. Multi-task
2. Crochet
3. Solve conflict on the playground...

Three things I can't do:
1. Knit
2. Keep my house clean
3. Drive a motorcycle

Three things you should listen to:
1. Irish music, it makes you feel happy
2. Children's laughter
3. Friends

Three things you shouldn't listen to:
1. Whining
2. Tattling
3. Gossip

Three thinks I would like to learn:
1. Spanish (fluently)
2. Organization
3. I don't really know....

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Tacos
2. Chocolate anything
3. Baked Potatoes!

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Emergency
2. Dukes of Hazard
3. Charlie's Angels

Three regrets:
1. That I listened to my mom and took secretarial courses in college instead of nursing.
2. Not moving out of my parents house to be on my own (went from being a daughter to being a wife)
3. Can't think of another one...

I don't think I know three bloggers to tag...so....that's it!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I was waiting....