Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tired

I went to my parents house. I spent the night. I slept on a bed that was as hard as a rock. I am tired, my back hurts, and my kids are cranky.
Actually, C just woke up from about a 4 hour nap, because he was so cranky. He is now wide awake and it is nearly 10 pm. T took a two hour nap this afternoon, and he is wide awake. M is going to bed right now and R is at a friend's house. I am tired. Instead of sleeping this afternoon, I got the first season of Grey's Anatomy and I watched it. Now, let me explain...
I never started to watch Grey's Anatomy when it started. I figured that it would get dumb really quick and I didn't want to waste my time. I was a die hard Desperate Housewives fan and then it went nowhere, so I am not anymore. My friend told me that I had to watch Grey's Anatomy and I have resisted until yesterday. I gave in. I caved to peer pressure, and I rented the first season first five episodes of Grey's Anatomy. I watched somewhat hesitantly. I was waiting to find something in it that I found worthless. So, I've watched four of the five episodes. I resolved that I wasn't going to cry. I made it through the first two without a tear. Episode three, I got a lump in my throat, maybe one tear. Episode four. Bawling. Now, I have Episode 5 to go, and I can't get the characters out of my head. I really like all of the characters. I think that the writers have done an amazing job. So, I can't wait to rent the other episodes and seasons to catch me up.
I am having a girls (and M) weekend. My One Tru Love is going camping with the older two boys, and so, R and M and I are going to rent movies and xBox games (for M) and watch movies and swim and eat and relax. I really need a relaxing weekend. I was hoping for relaxation (just a tad) when we went to my parents house. But, that really didn't happen. Why is it that I feel fat and self conscious when I am around my parents? I have to think that one through sometime when I have nothing else to do. Maybe this weekend, while I am floating in the pool I will run that one through my brain, or maybe not.
It is getting rather late, and as I stated previously I am getting tired (I can't believe how many typos I am making just trying to get these last few lines out). Here is what my typing is looking like without fixing it, i thik i will go to bed so that i can gjet up early to wald and jog with my boysl. Translation: I think I will go to bed so that I can get up early to walk and jog with my boys.

No comments: